Holy Family Parish Center
Rules and Regulations
Social distancing of 6 feet between dining tables .
In order to provide room for food services, our present capacity (without any exception) is 25 tables with maximum of 6 people per table.
Sitting capacity is 150 people.
Tables will be in fixed locations and only the entire hall can be rented with 50% discount.
Since the hall and the kitchen require a deep cleaning before “reopening”, Mercy Lunches will be available at our Parish Center after May 2nd, 2021.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation, but safety of everyone is our one priority.
1. Renter must be 21 years of age to rent the facility.
2. Hours of Operation/Rental Periods:
A. The rental period is four (4) hours. Rental periods in addition to four (4) hours shall be charged $100.00
per hour and must be pre-approved by the Facility Coordinator.
B. All events must end by 11:00 p.m. EST.
C. Special arrangements for pre-event preparations must be arranged with the Facility Director.
3. Catered events- Events where renters contract with Medure's Catering to serve their event.
Caters have access to all Parish Center amenities, and pay a usage fee to Holy Family.
4. Self-provide events- Only open for events of under 90 people.Renters may provide their own food. If, however,
renter wishes to have a “catered” event they must use one of the Preferred Caterers. Renters for self-provide
events are not entitled to utilize the kitchen for food preparation. Due to electrical constraints, food should be
kept warm by sterno/chafing dishes.
5. The maximum amount of individuals allowed to attend an event is 400 people.
6. The arrangement of tables and chairs shall be as stated by the Facility Director. Specific arrangement requests
must be made 5 days prior to event.
7. Table and free-standing decorations are permitted, but must be kept clear of lights or cooking facilities.
8. Taping, affixing or otherwise attaching any item(s) to the walls, doors or dividers of the facility is
9. Glitter, confetti, rice, helium balloons or other objects which, in the opinion of the Facility Director, may
damage the facility or create excessive cleaning are prohibited.
10. Candles or open flames are only permitted in self-contained glassware.
11. All deliveries shall be limited to the date of the event and must be coordinated with the Facility Director.
12. The use of the facility must comply with the laws of the State of Ohio and Poland Township including, but not
limited to, rules and regulations of the Ohio Department of Liquor Control.
13. For catered events, bartending and non-alcoholic beverages (“multi-flow”) may only be provided by Medure's Catering
or as designated by Facility Director pursuant to an agreement with Renter. Except as
provided by Medure's Catering, beverages may be served in cans or disposable drinkware only.
14.. Police security is required for all events during which alcohol may be served or gambling may occur,
the costs of which is the sole responsibility of the Renter. Security will be arranged by the Facility Director and
requires at least a TWO week notice. Payment for security must be made on the day of the event. Failure to
comply will result in forfeiture of security deposit.
15. Renter must comply with and complete the Departure Checklist attached hereto prior to leaving the facility.
16. The heating/air conditioning settings in the facility may not be altered.
17. No smoking is allowed within the facility. Smoking outside of the facility is limited to designated smoking areas.
18. All or a portion of the security deposit will be paid to Renter within ten (10) days of the event and if Renter has
complied with these Rules and the Departure Checklist. The Facility Director has the sole discretion to
determine deductions from the deposit based on the condition of the facility. The Renter agrees to comply
with the Departure Checklist attached hereto. Failure to comply with the provisions of the Departure
Checklist may result in deductions from the security deposit.