Parish Center Rules and Regulations
Holy Family Parish Center
Rules and Regulations
- Renter must be 21 years of age to rent the facility.
- Hours of Operation/Rental Periods:
- the rental period is six (6) hours.Rental periods in addition to the six (6) hours shall be charged $50.00 per hour for pre-event preparations and $100 per hour if the event goes longer. All of the times must be pre-approved by the Parish Center Coordinator.
- All events must end by 11:00 p.m. EST.
- No events will be held on Saturdays from 3 p.m. until 5:30 p.m. and on Sunday events cannot start until after 1:30 p.m. to accommodate the Mass schedule at Holy Family Parish.
- Catered events- At this time all renters must contract with one of our Exclusive Caterers who have access to all Parish Center amenities. As of July 1st, 2021 renters will have a choice between three caterers. Call the Parish Offices for contact information. It is the responsibility of the renter to make the arrangements with them directly. The caterers will provide you large containers for leftover food. If you wish to have individual containers for leftovers the Renter must supply them.
- The maximum number of individuals allowed to attend a catered event is 350 people.
- The arrangement of tables and chairs shall be as stated by the Parish Center Coordinator. Specific arrangement requests must be made 7 days prior to event.
- Table and free-standing decorations are permitted, but must be kept clear of lights or cooking facilities.
- Taping, affixing or otherwise attaching any item(s) to the walls, doors or dividers of the facility is strictly prohibited.
- No candles, glitter, confetti, rice, helium balloons or other objects which, in the opinion of the Parish Center Coordinator, may damage the facility or create excessive cleaning are prohibited.
- All deliveries must be coordinated with the Parish Center Coordinator.
- The use of the facility must comply with the laws of the State of Ohio and Poland Township including, but not limited to, rules and regulations of the Ohio Department of Liquor Control.
- Non-alcoholic beverages (“multi-flow”) will be provided by Holy Family Exclusive Caterers or as designated by Parish Center Coordinator pursuant to an agreement with Renter.
- Police security is required for all events during which alcohol may be served or gambling may occur, the costs of which is the sole responsibility of the Renter.Security will be arranged by the Parish Center Coordinator through the Poland Township Police Department and requires at least a TWO week notice. Payment for security must be made on the day of and at the beginning of the event. For all events with 200 guests, or more, there must be TWO police officers on the premises ($140 each as of 1/1/2023) This is not negotiable.
- The heating/air conditioning settings in the facility may not be altered.
- No smoking is allowed within the facility.Smoking outside of the facility is limited to designated smoking areas.
Renter shall be entirely and solely responsible for any and all damages arising out of Renter’s use of the facility and a penalty will be charged to the Renter.