- Very Rev. Martin Celuch, JCL, Pastor
- Reverend John Rovnak, Parochial Vicar
- Rev. Mr. Ray Hatala, Deacon
- Rev. Mr. Andrew McDonald, Deacon
- Mrs. Marnie Kelty, Director of Religious Education
- Mrs. Laura Parise, School Principal
- Mrs. Mary Lisovitch, Bookkeeper
- Ms. Kathy Austrino, Parish Center Coordinator
- Mrs. Patty Donatelli, Parish Secretary
- Mrs. Karen McCreary, Religious Education Secretary
- Ms. Mary Ann Bilas, Music Director
- Mr. Scott McCreary, Plant Manager
Please click on the link to download the registration form
8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Saturday: 4:00 p.m.;
Sunday: 8:00 a.m., 10:00 a.m. and 12:00 Noon.
Monday-Friday: 7:00 a.m. Saturday: 8:00 a.m.
School Mass : Wednesdays 8:30 am
(ON SCHOOL DAYS ONLY)
Confessions - Saturday: 3:00-3:30 p.m.
Please consult the bulletin for Holidays and Holy Days of Obligation.
Join the Resurrection Choir
Join the Youth Choir
FORMED - WATCH
Signing up for FORMED is quick and easy. Just follow the simple instructions below.
1. Go to formed.org/signup
2. Search for your parish by Zip Code/ Postal Code. Click on your parish.
3. Register with your name and email address
4. Check that email account for a link to begin using FORMED
There are no upcoming scheduled events.
Daily Liturgical Readings
09/30/23 8:30 am
Readings for the Memorial of Saint Jerome, priest and doctor of the ChurchReading 1 Zec 2:5-9, 14-15a
09/29/23 8:30 am
Reading 1 Dn 7:9-10, 13-14
09/28/23 8:30 am
Reading 1 Hg 1:1-8