Next Sunday's observance of the Solemnity of the Body and Blood of Christ (Corpus Christi) is a good reminder to us that the Eucharist, the Mass is not just for our sakes as individual believers and as a community of worship when we meet in Church on Saturdays at 4:00 p.m. or on Sundays at 8:00, 10:00, and 12 Noon. The Eucharist always calls us and invites us to extend the Bread of Life and the Cup of Eternal Salvation beyond the walls of Holy Family Church. Today’s scripture readings, especially the gospel, reminds us to take the Body and Blood of our Lord to others in need.
In this spirit of helping others, thank you to Holy Family parishioners who make today’s gospel come alive in our parish, community and beyond:
- St. Vincent DePaul Society
- Knights of Columbus Council #15573
- Dorothy Day and Third Source Volunteers
- St. Vincent DePaul Soup Kitchen Volunteers
- Poland Pantry Board Members and Volunteers
- Holy Family Children's Collections during Advent and Lent
Have a good week everyone and God bless you!